Effective on March 1st, 2021
This privacy statement describes how Mobiad Limited collects and uses the personal information you provide on its products Websites. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Mobiad Limited is a developer of software, browser extensions and websites. Among other products Mobiad Limited is the developer and owner of “High-Volume New Tab” Google Chrome extension.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the type of browser you used to visit our site (such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox), the time at which you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
We may collect personal information at various times when you use our website or plugin. The more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better we are able to customize your experience. Your participation is voluntary and you have the choice not to disclose any information that we request. The types of information we gather:
· Automatic information we collect from the plugins: When you use plugins owned by Mobiad Limited, we may collect information about the websites you visit and the advertisements that you see on those websites, the searches you perform using search engines, the ways in which you use various features, and the pages you view (especially social media pages). For example, we may collect information about page views, impressions and clicks, as well as similar web usage information. For every webpage you view while using the plugin, our software transmits and stores information associated with your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which may include a domain name, the full URL of the webpage you are visiting, general information about your browser; general information about your computer's operating system; your Licensor cookie number or other identifying alphanumerical information enabling Licensor to identify your computer; and the date and time the above information is logged. All of this above information may be logged together in a single data string for each webpage you visit. Each string is logged in our database in the chronological order received from our users. In addition, we may collect information about what cookies are stored on your computer, which enables Licensor to determine which websites you have visited in the past. Although this information may contain some personal identifying information, Licensor does not use it to determine the identity of individual users or correlate it to your email address or other personal identifying information that you give us or our affiliates, except as required by subpoenas, court orders, investigations or other legal requirements. When you download the plugin, and at times during your use of the site, we may transmit Licensor cookies to the hard drive of your computer. We may also automatically collects information about the online advertisements that are displayed on the websites you visit - specifically, the text, source, and URL of the online ad - and the terms you choose when you use search engines to search the Web. Licensor also may periodically collect usage statistics from users that describe the frequency of use of each feature.
We do not only collect any identifiable information in order to optimize and improve our website. If you are not yet 18, you are not allowed to use our services. Further, if we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal information:
· As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
· When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the
safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
· If Mobiad Limited is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be
notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your
personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
· To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Use of Information
Mobiad Limited may use information (whether personal identifying information or not) that we collect about you to:
· Deliver the products and services that you have requested
· Send you offers that you have opted in to receive
· Manage your relationship with us and provide you with customer support
· Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services or content, or
products, services or content offered by others.
· Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services
that may be of interest to you either from us or third parties
· Develop and display content and advertising (such as targeted ads) tailored to your interests on our
websites and other websites
· Verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes
· Enforce our Agreement
· Protect Licensor, our plugin, our websites, our customers and/or our other users from fraud, hacking or other
· Cooperate with legal, criminal or regulatory investigations or proceedings
· Manage our business
· Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of information collection
In computer language, a cookie is used to store data on a computer's hard drive. Almost all websites utilize cookies to one extent or another.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us.
In order to make a purchase from us, you must use our shopping cart provider to finalize and pay for your order. Its privacy statement and security practices will also apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Feedback. Questions and suggestions
All suggestions or questions regarding this Policy are to be submitted to the Right Holder's support e-mail: email@example.com
Address: 8-12 New Bridge Street, London, United Kingdom EC4V 6AL
+44 20 8696 0444
E-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org